Vintage Camper Bar
The Old Red Barn exclusively offers a special bartending service with a unique mobile bar as part of every wedding package. The 1962 Forester is a vintage camper bar that specializes in premium cocktails and top quality service.
Why Choose the Old Red Barn as your venue?
1. Our highly experienced staff are friendly, professional and responsible. We come backed with 15 years in restaurant and bar management and 8 years in wedding services with over 100 weddings since 2015.
2. We offer a unique bartending service that offers you & your guests a one of a kind bartending experience included in our package that is not offered by any other venue. Unlike other venues, the Old Red Barn adds amazing value with an in-house bar team and mobile bar service.
3. Stress free planning. We provide you with all the supplies you will need (minus the alcohol and liquor license)
No matter the event, The Old Red Barn is committed to giving you and your guests a customized, memorable experience that will be talked about for days, & toasted to for years to come.
Matt and Melissa helped make our wedding AMAZING!! They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, always with quick responses and suggestions. They took our vision for our big day and ran with it! The bar, the signature drinks and the overall service were absolutely top notch. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about it! We would undoubtedly recommend them for any event!
If you are getting married, this liquor trailer / bartending service is THE ONE!! They have specialized drinks that were amazing and the trailer is adorable! All the guests were raving about it! The service is so professional and they are great to deal with. The bartenders on site were so awesome and made fantastic drinks!!! We were so happy with these guys!!! I’d recommend them for any event where you need a bar!!!
AMAZING!!! They definitely were one of the highlights of the night. Thank you for the great service & making our night one heck of a party, we will definitely be using them again!! Thank you again for the excellent service & being awesome!!!
Our vintage mobile bar is truly a unique experience! In the FAQ link below we have come up with a list of questions we get asked often, such as what we provide, licensing, & requirements.
What do you provide?
The Old Red Barn will provide friendly bar staff, glassware, wine & beer coolers, ice, bottled drinking water, drink napkins, garnishes (herbs & fruits), straws, drink menu chalkboard and any barware associated with making your delicious premium cocktails and drinks. We do not supply the alcohol, that is the responsibility of the host as well as the liquor license.
Does The Old Fashioned Mobile Bar Provide Alcohol?
No, all alcohol will need to be supplied by you. You will also need to purchase a liquor licence, available online through AGLC, for your event. This is required by AGLC. Once you have secured your details with us we will work with you to help you figure out how much alcohol you will need to keep your guests happy all night!
What Drinks Can You Serve?
We serve premium cocktails, wine, champagne, beer, cider, soft drink, sparkling water, bottled water and various mocktails. Please let us know if there is something you would like to serve that is not listed and we will do our best to accommodate your request. When you book with us, we will provide you with the cocktail menu list for you to select two “his and hers” specialty cocktails from.
What Kind Of Glassware Do You Have?
All our drinks are served in our custom 16 oz stemless wine glasses or low highball glasses. For large parties that require additional glassware, we have teamed up with Special Event Rentals to handle your glassware needs. If you are interested in glassware rental let us know and we will give you an estimate. We give you the freedom to choose which glassware is best suited for your event.
Do You Have Trained Bar Staff?
Yes, as a requirement our bar staff are Pro-Serve trained and have several years of experience in the service industry. We are also a licensed mobile food vendor by Alberta Health Services and comply with AGLC regulations on bar service. We don’t like to brag, but our personalities and charming smiles are pretty good too!
Do You Have a Corkage Fee?
Yes. For an open bar there is a gratuity per bartender added to package price.
Conditions of Bar Service:
1. Cash Bar: Recommended minimum drink price of $4 per drink
2. No Tickets Sales: Bride and groom can have certain number of tickets for family/ bridal party for complementary drinks. If you chose to have a jar for “honor bar” or “honeymoon fund” it has to be placed off the bar on a separate table and be provided by the client.
3. Bar use is subject to weather conditions. If weather is poor a barnwood bar will be provided inside the venue.